Jason Fowler, Jr., is a conservative Republican who is trying to make a difference for the people in District 18 as Representative.
In my opinion:
New Roads native Jason Lee Fowler, Jr. describes himself as a “middle-class working American” who wants to represent people like himself.
“If not now, then when? I asked myself.”
I feel that we need a conservative voice with fresh ideas who is not in the pockets of businesses and corporations.
When elected as your representative from District 18, I will push for the following:
- Increase the number of job fairs hosted in rural parishes and raising the minimum wage.
- Increased school grant programs to help with under-performing schools.
- Building a bridge between Addis and Brusly
- $6,000 raise for teachers
- Put education first
- Work broken Medicaid system with being the number 1 priority fraud and balancing their budget. Making sure everyone is covered.
- Cutting the sales tax in half because we are the highest in the nation.
- Mental healthcare for all.
- Work closely with economic development because Louisiana is 44th within the 50 states.
- Crack down on public official dishonesty in government.
- Support for more oil and drilling in District 18.
- More restoration and tourism through District 18 such as New Roads, Morganza, Livonia, Fordoche, Maringouin, Addis, Erwinville, and Port Allen, just to name a few.
- I will reform the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola and surrounding areas in West Feliciana.
- I want to work with the people and try to get Erwinville incorporated as a town.
- I am pro-gun, pro-life, have a great foundation in Christian beliefs and I back the badge.
- I want to help the agricultural sector get more access to grants
- I am fiscally conservative
I would like to work with the citizens in District 18 as Representative candidate and make our District 18 great again!
I am a hard worker, work seven days a week, 11 hours a day that knows the meaning of hard work. So you know I will be working for you.
It’s not about Republican or Democrat, it’s not about black or white, it’s about a new face to bring about change and to deliver what is set out as the agenda to be a worker for the people. I'm just trying to make the 18th District great again for everybody!