The West Side Journal
668 N. Jefferson Ave.
Port Allen, LA 70767
Phone: (225) 343-2540
For general news inquiries and submissions:
For advertising, announcements and calendar submissions:
For classified advertising, billing and subscription inquiries:
For opinion submissions:
The West Side Journal welcomes local opinion writers in West Baton Rouge Parish or the surrounding area to submit their thoughts and opinions. We ask that any opinions refrain from name calling, insults or obscene language.
Letters to the editor should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, as a Microsoft Word document, PDF or with text in the body of the email. However, typed submissions can be mailed to P.O. Box 260, Port Allen, 70767-0260 or dropped off at our office at 668 North Jefferson Ave., Port Allen. Submissions must be typed, not handwritten. All submissions must include the name and telephone number of a contact person. Public comments written on our website may also be published in print as letters to the editor. Materials will be published at the discretion of our editor and/or publisher.
- The Dow Westside YMCA and Alzheimer’s Association to provide memory screenings
- WBR First Responders Community Blood Drive
- Election Day declared holiday for WBR Schools
- City of Port Allen hosts fourth annual Prayer Breakfast
- Brusly hosts Glen Oaks for homecoming
- PAHS set to host E. Feliciana
- Brusly cross country wraps up 1st season in 24 years
- Thibodeaux named player of the week
- Two Brusly police officers on leave after altercation at Brusly Middle
- Local law enforcement disputes allegation of illegal investigation
- Chamber hosts second WBR Investment Tour
- DRM Equipment awarded by Keep WBR Beautiful
- Paid with approval
- Walk-Ons in Brusly set to open
- Panther Sound Rained Perfection at Rayne Band Fest
- DOTD announces $3 million on US 190 through three parishes
- One dead, one hospitalized after car found in ravine in Port Allen
- Voters hear from candidates seeking School Board seat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.